Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas eve EVE!



Oh these past couple of weeks have been humbling, magical and lovely! We passed out 84 goodie bags and sang to the old folks at the assisted living home. I cried, they cried, it was humbling, it was sad, it was joy full and it was God filled. We caroled last night at four homes, that was so fun. I saw my first live nativity tonight, that was magical. I spent alone time with each of my siblings, much needed and we had a lot of fun. I wish Christmas was year round. I love the lights, the music, the helping of others. This year has been rough but I am thankful to God that He gave me another Christmas to share with my family after how sick I was this summer. I'm off to finish wrapping gifts and baking a couple of buttermilk custard pies! Merry Christmas friends!
~Gal Molly

No comments: