Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bejeweled

This necklace is made of many shades of green glass and would look very trendy with a white top.
This necklace has a leather braided cord with a pink glass heart pendant with pearl stones. This bracelet reminds me of my mom. It has silver high heel shoe charms and round circle white disccharms with gold foil inside.
This bracelet is simple and very trendy. It has a silver heart charm and a glass heart charm that has gold and white foil inside.



Bejeweled is my jewelry and handbag business that I created last summer. I have always wanted my own jewelry and bakery shop since I was little. I love to bake anything and everything. I love different and unique jewelry and handbags. I have posted some pictures of just a few items today. If you have any questions please feel free to leave me some in the comment section or my email is mikemolly10805@aol.com.

No comments: