Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My sweet Maude


Well next Tuesday me and Maude go visit the doctor. It has been over two months since I received Maude. If you guys don't already know from one of my early posts in May, Maude is my incision that I received due to my appendix rupturing. She has finally healed to the point that I don't have to bandage her up and no cover up for the shower. Although she sometimes gets a little sore if I have a strenuous day but all in all she is healed. Since my appendix ruptured I am now very careful of what I put in my body, although I know my appendix rupturing had nothing to do with the things that I ate before. With all the outbreaks in food and all, my immune system is still not up to par so I am eating very healthy and natural foods. I needed to lose my "marriage weight" but didn't intend on losing it this way. Well I am off to bed, so have a great night y'all.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: