In honor of one of my fave holidays, I thought it only fitting to give you a list of every possible costume or person I have been. Also I found the Thriller song and it reminded me of my granny I dancing to it, ha ha.
1. Cleopatra ( my mom's gold dress, with gold garland around me and her famous snake jewelry )
2. punk rocker ( metallic wig bought from state fair, I kid you not )
3. The Famous Witch ( countless times )
5. Devil Angel
6. Kelly Osbourne
7. Britney Spears
9. A lion
10. A flapper ( one of my faves )
11. The Riddler
12. Pajama girl
13. Car wreck victim ( ha ha this freaked everyone out because my mom did my makeup to make it look life like )
14. Dead cheerleader
I'm pretty sure there are others but those are just some of what I an think of right now. For my Medusa costume, I bought fake fishing worms and stapled them to a wig. I smelled like fish bait and my head itched all night, but it was worth it.
Do you have any cool costumes that you have donned over the years? If so do tell!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly