Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A day late and a dollar short

Here is the much awaited pictures from Halloween at my mama's beauty shop. Every year they pick a theme and this years theme was a famous dead person. Here you see mama as Glenda the Good Witch and my dear friend Simone as Janis Joplin. Love them!
Here is mama again, she's so cute! Jill is in the background as Marylin Monroe. Needless to say a good time was had by all. Oh and my mama is so crafty, she makes her costume every year, hope she doesn't get too mad with me by posting these pictures for all to see :)
Pictures are courtesy of Orlando, the best nail artist in the world! If you want a spa pedicure please get in touch with him at Stage 1 (only if you live in Durham NC ).

Oh Hi I'm back from a much needed hiatus. Almost two whole weeks! I have taken this time to reflect on my family and dig deep into the bible. Let's just say me and God got a good thing going on :) Do you like my new song by Jj Heller, she is A-Maze-Zing! I heard this song on K-love last week and knew I needed to add it to my blog. K-Love is a Christian radio station that totally rocks the house. If you are feeling down, try to find it on your radio or the Internet, it will change your life.
Regular posts happening tomorrow with a recap of the last two weeks.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly


No comments: