Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Peanut Buttercup Brownies




Happy Friday the 13Th my friends. I have a little sugary prize for ya that's super sweet and indulgent. My sweet little husband loves anything with Reese's Cups, he loves the trees ( ya know the Reese's Cup shaped into a tree ). He can eat a whole package of them by himself, ha ha. So I concocted up a super snack that will sure delight. I unveil my secret recipe, Peanut Buttercup Brownies! Now you guys have probably heard about them before but, I know a simple way to make them. Here goes!


1 package of your favorite brownie mix


8 large Peanut Buttercups Diced


Now just mix your brownie mix as instructed on the bag and then mix in your diced peanut buttercups. And then bake as instructed. Now let cool and enjoy your semi homemade Peanut Buttercup Brownies!


What a fun and sweet treat on a cool Fall night, especially Friday the 13Th!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly


1 comment:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I recently saw those peanut butter cupcakes in a shop over here... we are getting more reese's products now.. for a while I was hooked on a nutty bar... but I can't find them again so I have had to deal with going cold turkey... perhaps the cupcakes will make up for the loss!

hugs Alex
x