Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Apparitions and an old picture


Well normally I do not believe in ghost's but this past weekend my mom told me something very scary. Now she has not told my brother because he if he knew he would bolt out of there so fast you wouldn't have time to blink. My mom proceeds to tell me that last Thursday night as she was checking her email that out of the corner of her eye she sees something in the doorway of her kitchen. Well my mom turns and sees a apparition waving at her. Of course my mom loves this because she is fascinated with ghosts. So anyways she talked to it and it stayed there and just looked at her. I don't know if my mom had taken her medication yet. HAHAHA!!!!


On another note I found this picture of me and my hubby last summer at Yamoto's Japanese restaurant.


Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: