Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A new day


Well last night we went to the ball park to watch the game and the fireworks. And it did not rain so we were good in that department. We actually got in free because you could take your tickets from Friday night and redeem them for new tickets. So we get there and its hot and muggy and I hate being sweaty. But it was fun to watch the game even though we lost, they played nine innings. The fireworks were beautiful and lasted about thirty minutes. My poor brother kept asking if it was going to rain and I kept reassuring him that if it looked like it was fixing to come up a storm then we would leave. My poor baby is now horrified all because the ball park does not have an emergency plan. Well I'm off to do laundry and clean my house, oh what fun :).

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: