Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New hobby


Well I have found me the best hobby in the world..... sewing. I know what you are thinking, sewing. But for me, for someone that has never ever attempted to sew anything in her life yes. I absolutely love it and I am making some fabulous creations for my long awaited Etsy page that is already up and running but has no product. HAHAHA!!! I have constructed some easy pieces and some semi-hard pieces. My dear sweet husband took me to the Hancock Fabrics and let me pick all kinds of fun things. He even got excited about the fleece blanket I am making. HAHAHA!! I think he was a little more excited about than I was. I purchased a new sewing basket because the box at home was not going to hold all of my new purchases, which I got for 60% off. YAY!! I also purchased some design by the piece fabric in awesome designs and some fleece for my blanket. So I go home and organize all of it and decide that I am going to make my first handbag. I am almost done and I will post a picture of it after this weekend. I made it for my beach trip this coming weekend. I have been wanting a new bag but could not find one that I was "in love with" so I decided to make my own.


So now if I can get off on the right foot on this new sewing adventure that I am on that would be splendid. So now I am off to start cleaning my house and start packing for my long awaited beach trip. I can already smell the salty sea air and feel the sand and shells around my feet. I can not wait until October when me and my husband will take our annual trip down there for a week to celebrate our wedding anniversary, this year makes three fabulous years married and four years together. Oh "Mikey" how I love thee. HAHA!!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly


No comments: