Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

The end of summer ?


I don't know about you guys but I think the summer has flown by, it will be Christmas before you know it. I mean just last month was July 4Th and so very hot. I guess it feels like this because I was laid up for about two months when my appendix ruptured. We have only taken one beach trip and that was way too short. We have been so busy growing our business I guess the summer has just passed us by. My brother and sister start school in two weeks, wow. Well next month is my birthday and we are planning a trip to the beach for that and then we will be back in October for our 3rd anniversary. YAYAY!!! There's just something about summer that I just love, reading books by the pool, sand in between my toes ice cream and my little sister's birthday (she has always had a pool party, even when she turned one HAHAHA, I guess it's in her blood).


Well I'm off to go help Mikey load some video games and vending machines to take up to the auction sale tomorrow. We go every other month and have a blast. I love how Mikey gets so serious about bidding on equipment and then watching others get in bidding "wars". Too funny!! Hopefully we will find some unique and new equipment to put out on the route. In June there was a 1950's pinball that I wanted so bad, it had a beach theme and everything, but the owner decided he wanted it back, Mikey tried everything to get me that pinball but he wouldn't budge. So maybe I'll get lucky and find one tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: