Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!


As of September 1ST I will have my new website up and running, Fattycake Designs. I have tons of product just waiting to be showed off. I am specializing in handmade cards, tags, jeweled egg crates, my hubby's portraits, customized baby clothes, gift bags, hand stamped invites, fleece blankets and anything vintage. I am very excited about this new venture in my life and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do.


As I had said in the last few posts this year has not been the best but I knew God had something wonderful in store. He has blessed us with a new house, a growing business and let my artistic side of me come out of it's shell. On another note my dad and I have not had the best relationship in the past couple of months. He blames my husband for my appendix rupturing and does no support our vending business at all. I have tried to be calm and pray about the situation but I am finding that it gets harder trying to deal with him on a daily basis. So as a plea to all my fellow blogging friends, I ask that you please pray for my situation as is I need it in the worst way.


I cannot wait until you all see my creations, I am so excited. I am trying to get Mikey to start a website for his portraits but he doesn't want the hassle, so until I can talk him into it I will be hosting his fabulous portraits. I hope you all have a fabulous day!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: