Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This week I am trying something different to spice things up in my kitchen, just a little southern charm to my recipes. HAHA!!!


Monday: Home made pizza

Tuesday: My new recipe Mexican pie

Wednesday: Roast beef skillet with rice

Thursday: Breakfast ~ eggs, bacon and french toast

Friday: Ham and spinach pasta with baked pita bread and fruit

Saturday: Front St Cafe

Sunday: Silver Spoon after church


My Mexican pie is my new recipe this week. All you need is browned hamburger, black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, shredded cheese and salsa. Take 2 tortilla shells and line one on the bottom of a round baking pan and fill it with your goodies, then put the other shell on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the top looks golden brown. Then add sour cream or anything you like on top. Hope you all enjoy!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Audra Krell said...

Ooh- that sounds really good! Thanks for sharing with us, : )