Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy birthday!!!



Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!! Yes today 28 years ago I entered this amazing, crazy and beautiful world. I have had many a wonderful party and some awesome cakes in my lifetime. My favorite birthday cake was the one my dad bought me, it had ballerinas and big flowers all over it. I loved it and kept every single one of those ballerinas to play with. I can remember streamers, balloons, party hats and lots of icing. But the best part of all my birthdays past, is my family. I have partied all weekend and have been the recipient of some very lovely gifts. My dad gave me a Sapphire and diamond pendant necklace, he also knows my obsession for chickens, so he gave a beautiful little chicken dish and took me to the Homestead for dinner. My mom and sister went in together and gave me a sewing machine. YAY!!! And last but not least my sweet husband Mikey gave me a handmade birdhouse and a new purse. The birdhouse is made by a sweet lady Karen Dillard, she makes them from recycled wood, tin, and other items she can find. I have heard through the grapevine that my little sister and brother have handmade me something so I am very excited to see what their little hands have created.


Well I am very excited to have made it another year. My past year was kinda rocky with my appendix rupturing in April and moving earlier this year. I hope to make this year the best since after 29 comes 30. Yikes! Have a great day I hope to get some cake soon. HAHAHA!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dolly!! I hope you celebrate to heaven and back!!!