Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

One Tree Hill Oh How I love Thee


If you guys don't already watch it you need to. One tree hill it comes on Monday nights at 9:00 pm and is awesome. Me and my husband started watching it last season and fell in love with it. It is filmed here in Wilmington NC and that makes it even better. Me and my husband are always looking to see where they are and say "oooooh we have been there". If you don't already know by now, me and my husband LOVE Wilmington. We plan on moving there in about a year. Anyways this show is so down to earth and has "real" life situations instead of all the other shows out there that just glorify bad decisions and unrealistic story lines. So if you don't have any plans tonight please tune in to the CW channel and watch an awesome show.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: