Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wordless Wednesday, maybe?

Well today is the first day of October and we only have thirty days until Halloween. I have already started decorating my house, now I don't go all out but I do have some things my mom and sister gave me when I got married that I use. I love anything with fall colors and there is a pumpkin patch right up the road from our house. I hope to get pictures this weekend and post them, it is so beautiful to look at from the road.

I don't have any questions from last nights bible study today just because it was a little confusing to me and I do not want to confuse anyone with my thoughts HAHAHA. But just to let you know we were discussing how the Hebrews did not say God's name and the exile and homecoming of Israel. I really encourage all of you to read this book , it is awesome and perplexing at the same time.

Well I am off to make some things for my upcoming website me and my sister are creating. She has some wonderful creations and has some beautiful scarves she is making. Have a wonderful day!!!

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: