Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas is in the air

Today me and Mike went Christmas shopping and we are 90% done YAYAYAYAY!!!! This year I will be making all my gifts with the exception of two, so I will be busy for the next three weeks. I will be making tile pictures, vintage pincushions, wreaths, button tress and many more items.

I bought most of my supplies at the Scrape Exchange. They have a ton of items for discount prices and also vintage items too. My little brother and sister love going there and making things for their rooms.

Next week I will be debuting Fattycake Designs and month early so you all can get a feel of me and my sisters creations. I will also be featuring a few jewelry pieces on the blog as well. I'm off to start sorting through my Christmas items.... have a great night.

Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: