Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A thank you and house sitting


First off I just want to thank Cindy, my partner in Hop Hop Jingle Boos paper doll swap, for the lovely gifts she sent me. I absolutely love the hand made pin, paper doll and bag,oh and love the cookie cutter. Cindy you were too kind, thanks a lot!!!


This week me and Mike have been house sitting for our dear friends Harriet and Winslow. We have had the pleasure of enjoying their dogs Lighting and Wendy. Tomorrow is our last day, too sad..... But this weekend should be fun.


I will officially be decorating my house for CHRISTMAS!!!! I usually wait til after Thanksgiving but I can't wait this year. I have already found the Christmas music station in my car. Well I'm off to do some work with Mike, have a great day.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: