Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas dinner with dad

Me, my sister Miranda and my baby brother JW ( he just got hired as a volunteer fire fighter for his college program.
Me, my dad, Miranda, JW and my Mike.

Me and my dad.


Me, my step momma, JW and Miranda.



On Saturday night we made the 45 minute trek to my daddy's house. My step momma cooked a fabulous meal of shrimp, sausage, corn and red potatoes, oh and yummy biscuits. ( I got the leftovers cause I'm the favorite, nah I'm just kidding , wink wink) It was just like old times, just the three of us siblings laughing, goofing off and watching movies. My dad decided he wanted to watch the Bucket List and by the time the movie ended we were all crying and not wanting to go home. I always cry when I leave my dad's house ( I think it's because I used to cry when I was little and our weekend was over ). So anyways we ate and had a grand time and as my dad and brother JW call him "little bush" (Mike, because they say he looks like George Bush on the comedy central show "little bush") were all picking on each other and trying to bet how many card games they could win. So as the time flew it was getting late and we needed to go home although I think my dad wanted me to spend the night, we packed up and left. Here are just a few of the pictures I took from Saturday night.








Hope you guys have a great Monday and I'm off to wrap gifts.








Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: