Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Count down to 2009


Wow has this year gone by quick. I just finished packing up my beloved Christmas items and cleaned my house from top to bottom. As I was cleaning I was thinking about my New Years resolutions. Me and Mike always make a list but we seem to only accomplish part of our lists. So I will only put on my list this year the things I know I will do and seek out. Here is my list thus far:

1. Do more things with my dad

2. Read my bible daily

3. Launch my design business

4. Go to the beach more

5. Walk more


And that's all I have for now, I don't want to over load myself with things I know I won't do like try to lose ten pounds in a month, I am happy with myself. I'd love to hear some of you all's New Years resolutions.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: