Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the look out


Well yesterday was a hit until late afternoon came and I fell ill due to a headache that made me very sick and tired. This is the second headache that has made me so sick that I have to lay down for several hours, not sure what this means, so I better make an appointment to get a check up.


On a better note I am on the look out for a vintage dress form. I have been hitting up yard sales, Goodwill and even looking behind the malls to see if they have thrown out such a unique piece. I need one for my shop and hope I can find one soon.


I also have been hunting down wine bottles for a special gift idea for my dad, so today I will looking behind restaurants to snatch some up.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I will be posting pictures this week of my new shop, Fattycake Designs for a sneak of whats to come next month. I know I promised last week but my computer was down for a week so I will definitely be sharing pictures.


I'm off to scrounge up some wine bottles and maybe eat at Elmo's diner!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: