Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Writers' block maybe?


OK people I think I might have a case of the writers' block syndrome (is it a syndrome, who knows). For days on end I have been trying and trying to figure out what to write and how I can spice up my blog for yes you, my public. I have changed blog templates upon end, added pictures of last year to maybe inspire some sort of writing or story to come to mind, but nothing. I could write about how I need to desperately find a new shade of coral nail polish or find a new pair of jeans or go get my weekly fix of anything crafty at the Michael's or Hancock Fabric, but that to me is boring and who wants to read about that anyway. SO that is why I need you yes you my friends of mine. Is there anything you would like me to write about, politics, gossip, latest shoe findings (although I have a fetish for purses) or anything else under the sun. I ratted my brain out last night trying to find my "favorite finds" but to my avail there weren't any and that's because you actually have to buy or use your "favorite finds". So my friends, my public, my BFF's I am asking you to help me get out of this writer's block syndrome and let me be free to write whatever suits my fancy again.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: