Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


So I haven't done this in a long time I thought I would start back this week. Here is my weeks worth of suppers and snacks!


Monday: Cheese omelette's, toast, bacon and grits


Tuesday: Sloppy Joe's with salad and applesauce


Wednesday: Baked chicken with green beans and corn


Thursday: Southern scrambles with sausage and toast and blueberry muffins


Friday: Toasted ham sandwiches with tostitos and strawberry shortcake


Saturday: Yard sale and baked pork chops with peas and mac & cheese


Sunday: Homemade pepperoni pizza with salad


My snacks for the week are: Veggie cream cheese on crackers, carrots with veggie dip, bananas and pretzels.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

2 comments:

Sherry said...

sounds like a good menu plan, I love breakfast for dinner!

Angie Seaman said...

Oh my goodness girl...you are making me hungry. I need food - your food - like RIGHT NOW. Yummy!

Blessings, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com