Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Oh my sweet little husband. He is so kind, loving, giving and funny. This picture was taken after the ceremony in the courtyard of our old church. I had started crying because he told me he looked over during the ceremony and saw my dad crying and then saw my baby sister Elizabeth looking a little sad. She knew I was getting married but with not having a lot of language at that time, I don't think she quite understood that I would be leaving home. When I started to really let the tears come down he made some kind of joke and in this picture we are laughing at whatever he said. I hate that I can't remember what he said to make me laugh. Any time God puts a storm in our way He also puts the humor in my "Mikey" to help us get through whatever storm we are in. That's one of the things I love most about Mike, his sense of humor. Not a day goes by that we don't laugh until our bellies hurt. I am so thankful that God gave us laughter and joy in our marriage. We have been best friends since the day we met and I am so grateful to have that.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Michele said...

What an awesome story Molly...you guys look so adorable in the picture! You're so right, you have to have laughter in every day!

Hugz,
Michele