Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Molly's Famous Nacho's

Here is what I am cooking tonight!
Molly's Famous Nachos
Here is what you need for this slap happy recipe:
1 pound of ground beef (browned)
1 can black beans
1 cup shredded cheese
salsa
UTZ tortilla chips
Daisy sour cream
chopped tomatoes (yes I spell it with a "E")
Brown your beef and drain. Then add your black beans and a couple of dollops of salsa and mix together with the beef. Then place some of my fave UTZ chips on a plate. Then add your beef mixture to the top. Sprinkle your sliced tomatoes over top and then add shredded cheese. Then I add, for a little more flavor some salsa and then some Daisy sour cream (it's the best!)
Now snuggle up with your honey on the couch with some sweet tea and a movie and enjoy your nachos. I have also been know to add chicken to this recipe to venture out on the wild side!
Until I ramble again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: