Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Littles

This weekend was Elizabeth's cotillion ball and she looked gorgeous! This is us right before it started. She looks so grown to me and she is my height and can wear my shoes. She is going to be a tall girl!
Ronald did the father daughter dance with her and he looked so handsome! When I am not wearing heels he is 2 inches taller than me, I feel old! He looked so beautiful decked out in his tuxedo.

This is just us goofing off. We were so thirsty and could not find a drink machine in the joint. We were tempted to walk across the street to the Marriott Hotel to get a Cola. I told Mike he ought to try to place a vending machine in the Armory for when they have events so people could have some refreshments. The ball was lovely and I got a ton of pictures of her dancing and then of Ronald and her dancing the father daughter dance, so sweet. We ate Japanese after and laughed the whole time we were at the restaurant. Life is good! Love my brother and sister! Yummy Mondays will be back next week!
~Gal Molly



No comments: