Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

This Country Needs Prayer!!

I was hoping and praying last night that this health care reform did not go through, but it did. I nearly threw up when I heard the news. I am not going to go into details but I know that God has a reason for this mess Obama has put us in now. I believe now the only thing that can save us is prayer and Jesus. If this offends you I'm not sorry, but I will pray for you. I find this to be a very important cause and that we need to fight for what is right. This country is no longer free, I am sure the founding fathers were turning over in their graves last night. I could go on and on but I won't. I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for lost souls and this country. We need constant prayer now!
Your friend in Christ ~ Molly P

1 comment:

Michele said...

I know Molly...it made me sick too. I'll be praying too and hoping that can help and save us.

Big hugz,
Michele

P.S. How's Elizabeth doing?