Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Esther Party!

Little Bird at the mall this past weekend, she is so gorgeous, I can't wait to see her tomorrow and give her a big hug and kiss and her birthday present, she is going to love it!
For the past few weeks I have been in a study group at church with the youth girls and we have been studying the book in the bible Esther. Oh this has been so fun getting to know the youth girls better and learning about Queen Esther. So on June 18 we are having a Esther party! We are to dress up fancy like Esther did since she was a queen and we are going to have a feast and watch the Esther movie. I am going to make all the girls a flower necklace and my friend Becky is going to take hand mirrors and write a verse from the book of Esther on them, this is going to be too much fun! The only thing that is hindering me is the dressing up part. I don't have any dress up clothes with the exception of my wedding dress and my prom dress from eleven years ago, which to me is still in style. I need some advice on if I should maybe piece something together or make a elegant skirt or what! If you have any advice for me please leave me a comment, I would truly appreciate it!

No comments: