Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

*Love*

Little bit signing 'I love you'! One of the many signs she has learned since birth. We nicknamed her 'Little bit' because she was the tiniest baby and she drank from a preemie bottle and wore the littlest socks. She's still that 'little'.
Her beauty astounds me! She is just that gorgeous! Her Ray Bans have flowers in them, so Elizabeth.


Her face is like an angel, beaming with love. When she was a baby she had those gorgeous plump lips you see in this picture. Oh she was a gorgeous baby!


Still being her silly self! Sometimes I wonder why God let me be her second mama, why I was blessed to have her in my life, why I was given her to love and guide. It's amazing the things God gives us to handle in life. I am so blessed He brought her to our house on a hot June morning in a sweet baby gown with a bald head.
~Gal Molly



No comments: