Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

WIWW & New Baubles

Hello! I am linking up with The Pleated Poppie again today for WIWW! I know my fashions really didn't change from last week but on the days I looked super glamorous I was busy at church and trying to burn paper for scrolls and did not think about getting a snap of my beautiful self ;) So here I am in front of my studio in my favorite pink scarf, and old black top and my go to Target jeans.
And just for laughs here I am cleaning on Monday! Monday is my house cleaning day so I normally look like this, old beach t-shirt and sweats! And my hair looks like the guy from the band KISS, ha ha!

Here is some of my new line from my shop! I am in love with these rose blossoms! I handmade each one and adorned them on a silver chain. I can do any color combo you like or you can pick a color from the picture. Also you can either get a 16 or 18 inch chain to your liking. You can purchase them at http://www.vintagegardenblooms.bigcartel.com/
Happy Thursday!
~Gal Molly

No comments: