Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Sale Coming Tomorrow!

Hello again today, hahaha! Just thought I would pop on here to let you know that there will be another blog sale on here tomorrow! A pair of Jessica Simpson ballet flats that have never been worn, some fun summer tops with sparklies on them and couple of $1 items too that will be ready to ship, no bids!
Instead of putting a price on the items all bids will start at $1 and shipping will be a flat rate of $5 for clothing, shoes and bags! For smaller items shipping will be $3! I will combine shipping for multiple transactions! I am trying to clean out my closet and get some spring cleaning done. Also there will be some bulk sales too that will include items that I used to sell at the flea market (flip flops, toe rings and anklets).
I hope you will join me tomorrow for a fun day of selling!
~Gal Molly

No comments: