Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello!


Ok I don't know about y'all, but when I see a cute picture of myself I like to share it! Hence the one above :) My baby sister took this picture of me on Friday, we had an impromptu photo shoot with her camera. She took about 50 pictures, some were funny, some serious. But what she caught on some of them was "me". My family jokes that I am part Chinese because my eyes are always squinty, ha ha. Sister got some great shots and there are a couple that we got in together that I love.
I am getting ready for an upcoming craft fair that I am really excited about. It is the first weekend in November, which is about 3 weeks away. I am still waiting on an order to arrive this week so I can put the finishing touches on some pretties.
We are having trick or trunk this year at my church and I am really excited. If you don't know what that is, it is where you line up a bunch of cars and open the trunks and put candy in them and have games. I think Mike is going to be a gumball machine for Halloween. I found out how to make it on www.holidash.com they have some really cute costume and party ideas there. I am trying to decide whether I want to be an owl or a French artist or maybe something else, not sure. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!
~Gal Molly

3 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

It is a very cute pic!!!

sarah said...

hiya molly!
cute picture thanks for sharing! yay for halloween! yes we do trick or treat at our church every year too! here we call it trunk or treat! it's way fun! one year a gal dressed in her bathing suit sat in her trunk which was filled with white balloons, (to look like a bathtub) put ernie on her stereo singing "rubber duckie" and handed out treats...(we lived in the desert then) you guys will have fun! decorate your trunk and dress up... then you have to post some pictures! (; blessings...s...

Fran. said...

Molly what an adorable pic!! Your smile lights up the world!! I wish I had your crafting energy right now!! Gotta get the house clean first!! Yucky!! but have to. I am in a craft show at my church on Oct. 30th plus I'm helping co-chair it again!! Oh boy!! I think the French Artist sounds really cute cuz it's different. Take cae, XO Fran.