Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Love is in the air...

February is one of my favorite months of the year! One three of my favorite people have birthday's this month... mama, my Mikey and my baby brother Ronald. And they are all in the same week! Also I love Valentines day! I love the candy and the Valentines, that come from your friends hearts! I am busy with getting last minute things checked off my list for my sweetheart dinner this Saturday night I am hosting at my church. I am really excited! I am sewing little hearts on the aprons for my little girls that I teach and getting favors ready. I know this week will fly by and I am trying to savor every last minute! Mama's birthday is Wednesday, Ronald's is on Friday and Mikey's is on next Thursday! Lots of cake and fun to be had I know!
~Gal Molly
P.S New clay & rhinestone items coming this week too! They are really pretty and sparkly!

1 comment:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Sound super cute Molly!! I am sure if you are making them they will be awesome!!