Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Back!!! (A day early)

My God is a MIGHTY GOD and can do amazing things!!! Like bring this beauty into my life 13 years ago on a hot June morning! Her smile melts my heart and our talks of teen girl stuff crack me up! And our fashion talks are Hill-Larry-Us! Thank you Lord for giving her the gift of seeing others for their heart and not their actions!
His humor and wittiness bring me joy unspeakable! My baby brother always trys to be the man of the house and make things right when life feels like it is fixing fall right out from under your feet. He knows how to calm his 30 year old sister down when she is upset with life, with funny jokes and always with 'Molly I can fix it, I'll make it better'. Thank Lord for the best baby brother anyone could ask for and thank you for giving him a huge huge heart!
7 years ago in May I went on a date with this gentleman! Never did I realize what an amazing life we would have together and all the ups and down life can throw at you all at once. But I am thankful to God for bringing me a husband that loves the Lord, has nightly talks with the Lord in the barn, loves me more than life itself, loves people, loves serving his Lord and is willing to do whatever He calls him to do! He gave Mike the gift of humor in times of trouble, He gave him the gift of being resourceful in times of trouble, He gave him a huge heart!

Our life has been turned upside down for the past three months, it has been very hard! I have cried more in the last three months than I have in my whole life. But my faith in Jesus has helped me and Mike through this. I can only thank Him for carrying us through this crazy, upside down life! Why He loves me enough to keep blessing me I don't know, but I do know He has never left me or my family! I know the light is shining, I can see a glimmer! It might be a far off glimmer but I can see it! I know God is pulling me and Mike in a different direction and we are ok with that. Kind of scared but have a peace about where He is taking our life to next.


Life is hard and no one said it would be easy. I am just glad I have Jesus with me to go through it and help me and guide me. Jesus makes my life lovely, bright and meaningful! Without Him I am no one! I still have a ways to go before I am out of the woods but Jesus will be right beside me in those woods, guiding and helping me along the path.


Thank you Lord for blessing me with a beautiful and loving family and for keeping me safe and providing for every need when I think where in the world our next meal is going to come from, thank you for blessing me with a loving church family and for friends. I love you more than life itself! Amen!


~Gal Molly

1 comment: