Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5 ER visits later....

Oh my has June been a month! After five ER visits, four *quacks* telling me I was having panic attacks and a bad drug reaction, I finally got in to see my doctor last Thursday. Breaking news... I was NOT having panic attacks but there is a possibility of three things causing me to have shortness of breath and heart palpitations. One I have acid reflux which my FABULOUS doctor gave me prescription for and I am finally feeling a little better after day four of medication, two: I have had a viral infection that has made my heart not pump fast enough or three: I have an irregular heart beat. I am hoping and praying that it is just acid reflux. My doctor told me that 90% of people that have acid reflux don't know they have it because they don't feel the burning sensation in the throat and stomach. Also I didn't know that acid reflux could cause you to think your heart was beating super fast and cause to be short of breath. The shortness of breath is caused by your esophagus spasming.
I go Friday for a echo cardiogram and a loop heart monitor.
EDIT: My doctor just called to let me know that I have bacterial infection called H.Pylori that causes flare ups in acid reflux. He still wants me to go Friday to get the heart monitor and echo cardiogram to make sure that this infection has not done any damage to my heart.
Thank you to all my blogger friends for praying for me! I really appreciate it!
~Gal Molly

2 comments:

research paper said...

Your blog is really inspiring and love the way it looks as if you have written it with a pen! Keep up the good work.
Term papers

cmrpaul said...

Goodness, Molly! I hope you get to feeling back to normal soon and your doctors stay on top of thangs from now on! <3