Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chillay and a Hoot Owl

Me and my husband have been eating {chillay} for a couple of weeks! Not everyday but we make it a couple of times a week. He loves my {chillay} and I might say it is pretty darn tasty! Next week we are going to make white chicken {chillay} and some stews. Here is my famous recipe for {Molly's Chillay}! And I spell chili the way I say it... {chillay}!
{Molly's Chillay}
1 pound ground beef browned
1 package mild chili seasoning
2 8 oz. cans of tomato paste
1 can of kidney beans, not drained
1 heaping spoon of sugar
1 heaping spoon of honey
1/4 cup of rice
4 cups of water
shredded cheese
sour cream
crackers
crock pot

First brown your beef, then drain. Throw in crock pot. Add your chili seasoning, 2 cans of tomato paste, 1 can of kidney beans not drained {the juice from the beans adds to the flavor}, your 1 heaping spoon of sugar, 1 heaping spoon of honey, 1/4 cup of rice and 4 cups of water. Set your crock pot on high for at least 3 hours. Serve with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream and some tasty crackers!

Here is part of my Halloween costume! Can you guess what I an going to be? I am going to be a sparkly owl! I am now on the hunt for some gray leggings and some sparkly shoes! We have trunk or treat at church on Sunday and I dressing up for the kids. My truck will be the raffle truck, where we will pick someone every hour to win a gift card. Plus I can get all the kids information so I can write them notes and call them and get newbies in our church! Now I'm off to work on some things for my upcoming show. Can't wait to debut my new website on Tuesday!
~Molly



No comments: