Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello my name is Molly

Hi! My name is Molly and I am very excited about having my own blog. I have found many friends through blogs but never made my own. Hopefully my sisters Miranda and Elizabeth will follow me and make their own blog. Ok so a little bit about me: I have been married for two and a half years to a wonderful man, I know sign language and cued speech because my sister Elizabeth is deaf and has two cochlear implants (I know all about the controversy over implants), I have two brothers and two sisters which I am the oldest of them all (the youngest Ronald and Elizabeth are adopted but you couldn't tell because they act and look like us HAHAHAHA, (yeah my family is a little nuts), love to go to the beach and go on the haunted ghost walk in Wilmington, NC ( my husband and I are regulars ), I love any type of coral nail polish and lipgloss, I love any type of books that are funny and have a little bit of crazyness to them and last but not least I love church. Ok so that wasn't so bad.
- Until I blog again, Gal Molly

No comments: