Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

The seaside is calling me

Oh my gees I can not wait until June 13th. Me and my family will be heading down to the beach for the weekend for my little Elizabeth's birthday. We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to take them on the Haunted Ghost Walk of Wilmington ( a ghost walk is going on right now and then another at 8:30, whoa I know I'm bad for knowing the times like that). I can't wait to eat breakfast at Kate's Pancake House, they serve baby pancakes. Oh to go shopping on the waterfront and at the Cotton Exchange. The Water Street Restaurant is where we will eat Saturday night ( it's on the ghost walk because there is a ghost in the hallway going towards the bathroom, but that is a whole other post ). I will post some pictures of last years trip when I load them on the computer tonight. Have a great evening.
~Gal Molly

No comments: