Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello Granny

Well this is the third night that I have had a dream about my "granny". My first dream was right after I came home from the hospital. In the dream she was sitting in my antique burgundy chair in the living room and we were laughing and having such a good time. When I dream about her she always wants to know about my wedding and my little brother and sister. I hate waking up from these dreams because as I get older I find myself missing her more. I always think of things she would like to do with me and things she would like to cook. I see her in so many things I do and I find her spirit always with me. Granny I wish you were here so I could ask you all about your life and who your friends were in those pictures of you in the war. My granny was a 1st Lieutenant army nurse and then went on to be a emergency room nurse at Duke Hospital. She met my grandaddy when he was sick in the hospital. He was a pharmacist and owned his own pharmacy Kale Drugs. I remember specifically the day they both passed and I will never forget how sad I felt. I love them so much and wish they were still here. Hopefully they will be waiting for me at "The Gates" and we can be together again. I don't know if shes trying to tell me something but every time I start to wake up from the dream she always says "let's go home". Well granny I wish you would tell me so I don't get confused on what your trying to say. Well I have to go now so~ Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: