Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh for the love of inflation

Ok so I missed church today due to a flat tire. Thank goodness my husband knows how to change one otherwise I would be lost. Well we get the spare on and drive to Sam's Club because they are the cheapest around. Well they were cheap, our tire was $68 then we had to pay $9.99 to have it put on then $1.50 for them to discard it. So we ended up paying $82. Wow just for one tire and please don't get me started on the gas prices. What a bunch of *(&^^%%&^%^*( and that's what I think about that. I just want to know how these gas CEO's expect people to live. I mean groceries are now going up too, what next water won't be free at restaurants. Ok so that's my soapbox for today, I will heading to the beach for the weekend next Friday for my little sister's birthday. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures to post from Bejewled.
Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: