Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a beautiful weekend

I had the most wonderful weekend. Saturday me and my husband rode around and went antique shopping. My husband is always looking for gumball machines that we can put out on our route and I am always looking for green depression glass. Unfortunately we didn't find anything to purchase. Saturday afternoon my mom cut my hair and it looks awesome. I don't know what I will do when she can not do hair any more. She's the only one that knows how to do my hair and she is the best in Durham , NC. Sunday we had lunch with my mom and the kids and then headed home to lounge. Yesterday we just rode around and looked for campers to purchase so we could have it when we go to the beach. We also looked at foreclosed trailers to move down to the beach. Eventually in the next couple of years we will live in Wilmington, NC. We go there every chance we get, we love love love love it down there. In two weeks we will be there on vacation.
Until I blog again, Gal Molly

No comments: