Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FAVORITE FIND





Well ladies let me just tell you how much I love the St. Ives new face collection. I have used the lotion since I was a little girl and now they have this wonderful line out for your face. I have the olive wash and love it. It makes my face feel moisturized and smooth. Another plus its natural, I am trying so hard to go green for the environment. I also switched to Cover Girl from using Clinque. I like Clinque but it just feels cakey in the summer so I am using a tinted moisturizer and their powder. I also love Maybeline's great lash in black. This summer I have done nothing but want to wear tunics and flowy tops. They make me feel very cool on hot days. And last but not least I love love love my Oka B sandals. They are very comfy and don't make my feet sweat. Well those are my favorite finds, so Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: