Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

WOW


Oh my gosh I can not believe I have received this award. Thank you so much for nominating me Grace. I would like to thank my husband and my crazy family for letting me blog about them. I would also like to thank my two ducks Ella and Charlie,which I have pictures to post about them and their little family later. I wish I had known about blogging months ago. I think it is so much fun (I know that sounds nerdy) HAHAHA. Again thank you very much for nominating me Grace. Please visit her blog at http://amazinglifeofgrace.blogspot.com/.


Now I am to nominate five more people so I'll pick:







Once you have been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:

1. Choose five blogs that you consider deserving of the award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.


2. Post the name of the author and link to his or her blog, so everyone can view it.


3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to blog that has given her or him the award.


4. The award winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


5. Please post these rules.


No comments: