Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Swap Reminder!

Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the sun! I am extending the week for people if they are interested in my swap. Sign ups will end Friday. The send out date will be moved to June 1st! Again this is a first in a series of swaps I am hosting this summer so I would love for anyone to sign up. All you have to do is get a used compact and alter it! It's that easy! But Marie Antoinette has to be on the compact somewhere! You also need to include a tube of lip balm for your partner as well. Please email me at mikemolly10805@aol.com with your mailing addy, fave colors, dislikes and blog. Also it would be neat to place a few French quotes inside of the compact for your partner to read as she uses her compact. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
~Gal Molly

1 comment:

Crystal said...

that looks like fun! if my life wasn't insane at the moment i would sign up. hope you have fun with it! :) thanks for stopping by! :)