Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My new garden


I love love love fried green tomato's. My grannys recipe is the best.

Well today I am going to get some seeds to start my garden. I am so sick and tired of buying food and then they come out with Ecoli and salmonella tainted products. So in order to miss those I am going to get peas. tomato, cucumber, green beans and squash and zucchini seeds this weekend. I am really excited since I already live on farm land with my neighbors. Hopefully I won't kill the plants with my "city girl" gardening skills. HAHA!! I never thought that I would actually live on a farm but my husband said country life was great so we moved out here to a farm and I love it. I have two ducks that walk around my yard and my miniature dachshund's Gypsy and Savannah get run free. We have a little pond up the gravel road that my husband and little brother Ronald go fishing at. Well I will post pictures of my gardening adventure this afternoon or tomorrow and some pictures of my ducks. Have a great day !

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: