Well unfortunately our beach trip had to be postponed due to my mom having bronchitis and possibly pneumonia. I hope she gets better soon. Me and my husband absolutely adore the beach. Maybe I can talk him into driving me there for the day if not I will have to wait until July 25th. Have a great weekend.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly