Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Freaky Friday


I love Friday the 13th's don't you. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved Halloween and Friday the 13th's. I love anything to do with ghosts and "the dead". I know that sounds crazy but when I was little Halloween was my favorite time of the year. I loved getting dressed up and my mom making my costume. My costumes were always something flashy and had tons of glitter. Did I mention I love anything with glitter and sequins. My granny used to tell me a story before I would go to bed and it was so funny. It was about "witch" and "monster" they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They would always go to the Sizzler for dinner and "witch" had a apple tree in her yard that she would make pies and stuff with. My granny loved anything to do with food so I always knew when she told me the story which was new every night that they would be eating something. Well maybe tonight I will tell my husband a story about "witch" and "monster". I hope you guys have a great Friday the 13th and watch out for black cats HAHAHA.

Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: