Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New location





Well today we gained another location. My husband and I own M&M Amusements and Vending. We have over two hundred locations that take us from our home to the beach. We have gumball machines, pool tables, kiddie rides, mint machines, vending machines and just about any type of machine that will hold some sort of candy, toy and refreshment. We also do juke boxs video games and touch masters. I met my husband online in a christian chat room and was drawn to him by his screen name, Pearcebrothers. I don't know what drew me to it but I think God knew what he was doing when I IM'D him. Ever since that day we rode together to collect, refill, repair and "set" locations. We love our customers and the locations our machines are set in. I never thought that I would be filling drink machines and candy machines and absolutely love it. Every other month we go to a auction sale and buy pieces to put out on the route. Now my husband wants a hot dog cart so we can set up at local baseball games and social events. Even though this job does get tough and I sometimes get a little dirty, I still love it because I get to work with my husband all day, every day. Most say don't you get tired of that but they don't know how deep our relationship is. Well I'm off to help my husband clean this machine so we can set it tomorrow.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Tell me more about you vending business how do You like it? How did you get started?