Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

"Witch and Monster"

Ok so I remembered a story that my granny told every night. I blogged about this on Friday that my granny would tell me her stories about "Witch and Monster". Well one night she told me a really funny one about them going to the "Sizzler" to eat and then out dancing. "Witch" also had an apple tree in her yard that she would make apple pies and all sorts of stuff. Well that night when she finished that story we laughed and laughed and I can still hear her laugh. Before she got sick her and my mom were going to record the stories but her cancer spread and she got very sick fast. Well I still have the memories and I'm thinking of putting together some short stories of some sort and possibly printing them in her honor. Her stories are something to be treasured. I'll be sure to update with my progress on writing them. Have a great night.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: