Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Favorite place

Our awesome guide on the Ghost Walk Of Old Wilmington "Dreyfuss Wilder". We have actually become friends with him and he always give us first choice of which tour we would like, since there are 18 of them. Mike says when we move down there he wants to become one of the guides on the Ghost Walk.
Poodles oh how I love thee. These pictures don't do this store any justice.
This is her counter and on top of it is nothing but little pieces of glass and tile. It's so pretty and "beachy".
This is the horse drawn trolley that we ride every time we are there. I love it love it love it!!!!





OK so by now I hope you all know that my favorite place to shop in the whole wide world is Poodles Island Wear in Wilmington. Every time we go down there I always stock up on goodies and whatnots. Hopefully next year we will be living there, we almost have enough money saved up to pay cash for a house down on the beach. Well anyways we went down there this weekend and I purchased a few items that I am totally in love with. I have a few pictures of the inside of her store, need I remind that John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston shops there frequently. I love it!!! I love Wilmington so bad I would move there right now!!! I know I am a little obsessed about it , but if you just go there for five minutes you would be in love with the people and the atmosphere. I have more pictures of our trip that I will post later,but here are a few to keep you interested. As of now I am off to the bank and to call Clegg's since last night before we went to bed I saw a spider the size of my hand crawling out from under the stove and I had to have Mikey kill it while I watched in horror. HAHAHA!!!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: