Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Honestly???

Can I please get a big round of applause for the big wigs that JACKED the price of gas up!!!! I mean honestly is it really worth it, I don't think so. Friday when all the hype was about hurricane Ike hitting Texas, everybody and their momma ran out to get gas, because there was speculation that we might have a shortage. Well our dear friends at the oil company decided to gauge us for every cent we earn. $4.21 and $5.45 were the prices I saw and I just do not understand how these people can lay their heads down at night knowing what they are doing to the American public. Everybody should have taken a stand and not bought gas Friday but no every went into panic mode and the hurricane had not even hit. But that leads me to think, Where are we really getting our gas from?. HUH!! I mean one day they talk about it coming from Iraq and then all of a sudden a hurricane is coming and it's making the price go up. Come on now really people. Our government is so corrupt and not honest. If I ran for president I guarantee you I would be assassinated. I would stop all this ridiculous war, price gauging, people living off the system (that I know can work ), buying items from over seas and start working our own land and giving honest people jobs. Oh I also forgot, I would send all the illegals back to where they came from and anybody that wanted to come live here, number one thing would have to SPEAK ENGLISH. I do not understand why you would put someone in the drive thru that does not speak a lick of English.

I thank you all for hearing me out and I hope I don't walk over any one's toes, but that is the way I feel and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of working my buns off for it to go to the gas tank or my taxes to go to someone that lives off the system.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: